As a breakfast employee at Grand Hotel Huis Ter Duin, you are responsible for providing a tailor-made breakfast. In addition, you think along in improvements that benefit the quality of Grand Hotel Huis ter Duin in the breakfast department.
Working in a hotel is an experience in itself. In this position you take care of the breakfast of our hotel guests. Our guests are received, placed and coffee and/or tea is provided. Subsequently, the guests can use the breakfast buffet, when they leave the breakfast room, the tables can be laid again.
Job description breakfast employee
You are a real team player and you naturally have a service-oriented attitude. Experience in a similar position is an advantage, but passion and motivation to work at top level is in your blood.
Why are you in your place as a breakfast employee?
- You are representative and the ‘gentlemen serving gentlemen’ or ‘ladies serving ladies’ principle is the basis of your work;
- You love guests and are always looking for ways to help them in the best possible way. You are a real host/hostess and you ensure that your guests lack nothing in a charming way;
- You are an early bird and you like a good breakfast;
- You don’t know stress, even during busy periods you always have your affairs in order and you set the right priorities. Your colleagues are attracted to you;
- You are meticulous in taking and processing orders and you know that it is your responsibility that the guest also receives what he or she ordered;
- You know the importance of keeping the cash register up to date. Checking and paying bills correctly will also receive the attention it needs;
- You work neatly and ensure a tidy breakfast room. You direct your colleagues to do the same;
- Working in a hotel gives you energy!
What helps you on your way?
- Your work experience in a similar position or at a comparable company;
- Your knowledge of the Dutch and English language and maybe even German!;
- A positive mindset.
We offer you:
- Permanent or part-time employmenty;
- Salary: €1,800.00 – €2,100.00 per month
- 25 vacation days and compensation when working on public holidays;
- Various career opportunities tailored to your ambition;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Contribution to travel costs (depending on the distance between home and work);
- Discount on room nights and in the restaurants of Huis ter Duin;
- A Preferred Career Network, possible growth in the Preferred Hotel Group;
- A great employer on your CV!