To strengthen our enthusiastic and motivated team, we are looking for a Chef de Partie for the kitchens of Grand Hotel Huis ter Duin.
Our kitchen brigade is looking for a Chef de Partie to strengthen the team. From the guards to the entremetier, you ensure that your party is always organized, and in doing so you form an important base in the kitchen team of Grand Hotel Huis ter Duin.
As Chef de Partie you are responsible for the assigned partie in the kitchen. You take care of the mise en place, the preparation and layout of various dishes. You as Chef de Partie give your interpretation to an optimal service and know how to prepare dishes with care and quality. Finding the right combination between service, personal attention and professionalism is essential in our profession. The work consists of;
- Run part of the kitchen independently
- Assessing the quality of the products/ingredients to be used on, among other things, freshness, shelf life, etc. and preparing tools;
- Preparing dishes/dish portions according to recipes and planning;
- Planning the daily activities and ordering products and ingredients;
- Thinking along and suggesting creative dishes for new menus;
- Supervise the work of the students and trainees; giving directions and checking quality;
- Cleaning the work area and kitchen equipment.
Job expectations, who are you?
You meet or largely master;
- A professional chef’s diploma is an advantage, preferably SVH chef training or comparable in the catering industry;
- Familiar with HACCP;
- Experience in the kitchen, preferably a similar kitchen;
- Grasp of the Dutch language and/or English language;
- Motivated and active attitude;
- Team player.
As Chef de Partie we offer you:
- A permanent employment contract;
- 4/5 day working week in addition to full-time employment, part-time is also possible;
- Various development and career opportunities;
- Sufficient time and space to develop yourself;
- A unique experience in a dynamic working environment!;
- 25 vacation days and compensation for working during the holidays;
- A salary in accordance with the Horeca Collective Labor Agreement (tailored to position and work experience);
- Accrual of holidays and 8% holiday allowance;
- An officially recognized training company;
- Group health insurance;
- Contribution to travel costs (depending on the distance between home and work);
- Free for One, staff discount in all our restaurants;
- Discount on room nights;
- A Preferred Career Network: you can also grow further in one of the other hotels of the Preferred Hotel Group;
- A great employer on your CV!
- Possibility of living space close to the hotel and parking facilities.