We are looking for an F&B Supervisor for one of our restaurants to strengthen our enthusiastic and motivated team.
As an F&B Supervisor you are responsible for smooth progress throughout the daily operational activities of the restaurant. You are a point of contact for your colleagues and guests, You are an example in your team and you lead them based on the standards of service of Huis ter Duin and Preferred Hotel Group. Your enthusiastic and motivated attitude contributes towards an optimal atmosphere within the team. You are commercially-oriented and know how to translate your passion for F&B to your work.
Description of function
Your function as an F&B Supervisor is aimed at hospitality. You are active every day in the daily operations of your department. The operations relate towards an á la carte restaurant with accompanying terrace and parties of 10 to 100 guests. The operations also include:
- You know how to naturally lead your colleagues to provide optimal service in the restaurant, on the terrace and during events or parties;
- Mentoring your colleagues comes naturally to you, you influence and inspire them;
- You can communicate clearly and easily so that everyone is informed well;
- You can solve problems and help with handling complaints or questions from guests;
- You can draw up a precise daily report (service & financial) and can handle other financial administrative duties;
- You can see bottlenecks in planning, occupancy and managing stock;
- You are an enthusiastic host who can flawlessly take and serve orders and drawing up bills;
- You appear correct and hospitable to our guests and love to get to know regular guests;
- Your contact with guests is informing, advising, problem-solving and geared towards service;
- You think along with personnel activities (recruitment and selection, evaluation, assessment) and receive responsibilities in this once you get to know the team;
- You think along with and propose improvements and changes of operations and daily business activities.
What are your working hours?
Your work will be scheduled in day, afternoon or evening shifts. Your supervisor is responsible for planning your schedule. Mutual flexibility makes these practices easier.
Who are you?
You have most or all of the following characteristics:
- Relevant work experience (preferably 2 years or more) in similar positions or companies;
- You are equipped with industry-diplomas as a mentor, social hygiene or wine certificates, or you are open to obtain these;
- You have an MBO/HBO working and thinking quality;
- You are hospitable, representative and eager to learn;
- You feel at home in a service-oriented environment;
- You are enthusiastic, flexible and stress resistant, and you radiate this;
- You have an insight to the costs of operations and know to control this;
- You are fluent in the Dutch, English and preferably German language.
What can we offer you?
- A fulltime or part-time contract;
- A good salary based on your education and experience;
- 25 vacation days and compensation for working during holidays;
- Different growth opportunities depending on your ambitions;
- 8% holiday bonus
- Compensation for travel costs (dependent on commute);
- Discounts on hotel stays and restaurant visits;
- A Preferred Career Network within the Preferred Hotel Group;
- A respected employer on your resume!