We are looking for a part time Housekeeping Employee to strengthen our enthusiastic and professional team for a short term.
What will you do as a housekeeping employee?
- You are responsible for the appearance of the Front of House of Grand Hotel Huis ter Duin;
- You will be performing different cleaning activities in the public spaces of the hotel;
- Toilet cleaning.
What do we expect of you?
- You are representative, hospitable and service-oriented;
- You do not have a 9-5 mentality;
- You know how to plan and organize your own responsibilities and those of others;
- You have great communication skills;
- You are able to motivate, stimulate and control;
- Service and quality comes naturally to you;
- You are pro-active and detail-oriented;
- You are flexible and are prepared to work evening shifts and weekends;
- You have a minimum experience of 2 years in a leading function;
- You have knowledge of the Dutch language and the basics of the English language.
What are your working hours as a housekeeping employee?
Your work will be scheduled in day, afternoon or evening shifts. Your supervisor is responsible for planning your schedule. Mutual flexibility makes these practices easier.
What can we offer you?
- A fulltime or parttime contract;
- A good salary based on your education and experience;
- 25 vacation days and compensation for working during holidays;
- Different growth opportunities depending on your ambitions;
- 8% holiday bonus
- Compensation for travel costs (depending on commute);
- Discounts on hotel stays and restaurant visits;
- A Preferred Career Network within the Preferred Hotel Group;
- A respected employer on your resume!