We are looking for an independent and enthusiastic logistics intern for our warehouse.
As a Logistics / Administrative Intern, you have a great responsibility at Grand Hotel Huis ter Duin. You work in the warehouse, which has the main task of making the hotel run as quickly as possible. As a logistics intern you work carefully, you are organized and you can work independently
Job description intern logistics/administrative:
As a logistics / administrative intern you work in the Warehouse. Your main goal is to make the process as smooth as possible. In addition, you ensure that the right orders are prepared at the right time and then delivered. You ensure that the right priorities are set and that you execute everything at a brisk pace. You work carefully, organized and can work independently when necessary.
Main tasks and responsibilities as an Logistics/Administrative Intern:
- Processing and preparing internal orders;
- Checking incoming orders;
- Receiving orders and packages;
- Keeping a clear overview of the orders;
- Ensure good communication between the Warehouse and the kitchen and restaurants;
- Carrying out assigned work;
- Keeping the workplace clean and organised;
- Monthly Stock Count;
- Manage and keep an overview of the stock.
We offer you:
- A unique internship experience at the beach in an exciting working environment;
- An instructive challenge within a large and enthusiastic team;
- A great employer on your CV;
- A nice internship compensation;
- Free for One (if you come to dinner with a group, you do not have to pay as an employee);
- Discounts on room nights
- 10% discount on items from our gift shop;
- A Preferred Career Network: you can grow further in one of the other hotels of the Preferred Hotel Group;
- The possibility to rent a room in our staff hotel De Golf.
Get to know us!