Are you technically skilled and do you enjoy building and preparing events? Then this position is for you! Together with an enthusiastic team of colleagues, you take care of providing the guests with a fairytale event at Grand Hotel Huis ter Duin.
Curious about all the possibilities for the position of logistics employee events? Then read on quickly!
Job description of employee logistics events
Working in a hotel is an experience in itself. In this position you take care of the logistical tasks surrounding events, parties and meetings.
What are your tasks?
- Building and setting up the event spaces
- Light maintenance work
- Coming up with new ideas for improvements/adjustments
What do we ask of you?
- Love & passion for the hospitality industry
- Positive attitude
- Every day you strive to make it a great day!
What can we offer you?
- Permanent or part-time employment;
- Salary: €1,800.00 – €2,000.00 per month
- 25 vacation days and compensation when working on public holidays;
- Various career opportunities tailored to your ambition;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Contribution to travel costs (depending on commuting distance);
- Discount on room nights and in the restaurants of Huis ter Duin;
- A Preferred Career Network, possible growth in the Preferred Hotel Group;
- A great employer on your C.V.