To strengthen our enthusiastic and professional Front Office team, we are looking for a full-time Night Auditor with leadership qualities.
For the Front Office department we are looking for a motivated Night Auditor to strengthen our enthusiastic and professional Front Office team. Do you want to work in a dynamic and challenging environment at a unique location and do you want to play Champions League within the hospitality industry? Then we are looking for you at Grand Hotel Huis ter Duin!
What are you going to do?
- You are responsible for closing the day correctly;
- You are involved in administrative work and you are organized;
- You are the point of contact for hotel guests at night;
- You are responsible for telephone traffic and the cash register;
- You provide our guests with the right information and you know how to leave a good and professional impression;
- You are flexible, motivated and show an interest in the organization and its services;
- You carry out your work with passion and ethousiasm for the profession in various services and team compositions.
Why are you in the right place with us as a Night Receptionist?
Below we list a number of points in which we describe what your main tasks will be as a Night Auditor. You aspire to fulfill these tasks as well as possible and you become enthusiastic to be of service to the guests. We work in the hotel industry with passion. Finding the right combination between service, personal attention and professionalism is essential in our profession. That is why we ask receptionists with a passion for hospitality and an inquisitive and professional attitude.
- Knowledge of fire safety and running prevention rounds;
- Close cash registers of all outlets;
- Close credit card machines;
- Checking the PIN receipts;
- Checking the daily cash register transactions of the various departments against received cash and other payment methods and signed error/correction receipts;
- Finding out differences and reporting unresolved differences;
- Booking guest accounts with meals booked by room number;
- 5 star front desk / concierge / room service duties;
- Running a fire / closing and opening rounds, checking for irregularities, entrance / exit, rooms, closing windows, doors and the absence of escape routes, etc.;
- Signaling irregularities, taking appropriate measures and, if necessary, warning internal/external officials and/or authorities in accordance with regulations/emergency plans;
- As a night receptionist you are expected to be able to run the night independently. Complaint handling could therefore also be part of your duties.
What are your working hours?
Monday to Sunday: 10:45 PM – 7:21 AM and possibly from 7:00 PM – 3:36 AM.
What helps you on your way at the Front Office?
As a Night Auditor at the Front Office of Grand Hotel Huis ter Duin, we expect the following qualities
- Experience in a managerial position or experience as a night receptionist at a hotel;
- Motivated and driven personality;
- Good command of the Dutch, English and German language;
- Good oral and written expression skills;
- Administrative knowledge and high degree of accuracy;
- Flexible attitude;
- Stress resistance;
- Sense of responsibility;
- The availability of a BHV diploma;
- Working in the hospitality industry gives you energy!
What do we have to offer you?
Now that you are aware of what we expect from you, we will list below what you can expect from us. We offer you:
- Permanent or part-time employment;
- A challenging position in a unique location with room for personal development;
- A good salary based on education and experience;
- 25 vacation days and compensation when working on public holidays;
- Contribution to travel costs (depending on the distance between home and work);
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Group health insurance;
- Discount on room nights and in the restaurants of Huis ter Duin;
- 10% discount on items from our gift shop;
- A Preferred Career Network, potential advancement in the Preferred Hotel Group;
- A great employer on your resume!