We are looking for a content creator for Grand Hotel Huis ter Duin and our restaurants.
PR & Communications is a modern department within Huis ter Duin. To help the department grow, you as a PR & Communications Intern, will work together with the PR & Communications Manager. Continue reading for more information.
We are looking for enthusiastic hard-workers who know what service and quality entails. You do not have a 9 to 5 attitude and are flexible with your working hours. Are you open-minded and not afraid of a challenge?
Most important tasks and responsibilities of a PR & Communications Intern
- Making content in any shape or form for our different communication channels; There are many stories to tell in Huis ter Duin. Can you tell them?
- Managing the websites; we do this via WordPress. Do you have experience with WordPress? That’s great! Otherwise we are happy to explain it.
- Making reports of our campaigns, newsletters, social media, websites etc.; Did you know that this is the most valuable part of a campaign? We can make new campaign based on the results.
- Assisting during film and photoshoots; you are included in projects from beginning to end.
- Assisting during peak hours in hotel operations; how cool?! You will be working in a five star hotel and can learn from different departments of the hotel.
- Administrative activities; part of the job.
Working in hospitality is a challenge. A challenge that requires passions and motivation, as well as perseverance and discipline. Working during holidays, sometimes in weekends during large events or during the busiest parts of the day is a part of hospitality. However, there are many positive sides of this industry such as: working in a large and passionate team in a five-star deluxe hotel, positive reactions of guests, and a respected employer on your resume.
- A MBO/ HBO study in the field of Marketing/ Communications/ Hospitality/ Tourism;
- A grasp of the Dutch and English language;
- Representative attitude;
- Communicative skills;
- Experience with Photoshop or InDesign are useful.
We offer you
- A unique internship experience at the beach in an interesting work environment;
- An educative challenge within a large and enthusiastic team;
- A delicious lunch made by our chefs;
- A respected employer on your resume;
- A nice internship compensation;
- Free for One (having dinner with a group does not require you to pay);
- Discounts on hotel-stays;
- A 10% discount on products from our gift shop;
- A Preferred Career Network; eventually you can grow your career through other hotels in the Preferred Hotel Group.