At Grand Hotel Huis ter Duin we offer you a diverse and challenging internship in a five-star deluxe hotel. We are looking for a new Sales & Marketing Intern to strengthen our team.
We are looking for a Sales & Marketing Intern, who knows what service and quality means. You absolutely do not have a 9-5 mentality and you are flexible. Are you open-minded and do you not shy away from a challenge? Then read on quickly!
Description of function:
We are looking for enthusiastic hard workers who have a passion for service and quality. An ideal candidate does not have a 9 to 5 mentality and is flexible. Are you open minded and do you welcome new challenge? Please continue reading!
Most important tasks and responsibilities as a Sales & Marketing Intern:
- Supporting the Sales Director and Sales Managers;
- Joining in on meetings with Sales Managers and the Sales Director (managing meeting minutes);
- Producing quotes and confirmations for our business market;
- Documenting Site Inspections;
- Working out data in systems;
- Managing the weekly profile presentation;
- Deployable as a host(ess);
- Supporting the Banqueting department during large events.
Working in the hospitality industry is a challenge. A challenge that demands passion and motivation, as well as perseverance and discipline. It means working during holidays and now and then in weekends during large events. In return, there are many upsides to the industry. For example, working in a large and passionate team in a five-star deluxe hotel, positive reactions from guests and a respected employer on your resume. The following characteristics is what we look for in a Sales & Marketing Intern:
- You are currently following a HBO study in a hospitality or touristic field;
- You are hospitable, representative and well-mannered;
- You communicate easily with guests or colleagues;
- You feel at home in a service-oriented environment;
- You are willing to work evening- and weekend shifts and do not have a 9 to 5 mentality;
- You are motivated and not afraid of a challenge;
- You have a professional and service-oriented attitude;
- You are fluent in Dutch, English, and German;
- You are knowledgeable in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook;
- You are in possession of a drivers license.
We can offer you:
- A unique internship experience on the beach in an interesting working environment;
- An educative challenge in a large and enthusiastic team;
- A respected employer on your resume;
- A good internship compensation;
- Free For One (when dining with a group in one of our restaurants, you dine for free);
- A discount on overnight stays;
- A 10% discount on items from our store;
- A preferred Career Network: the opportunity to eventually expand your career within the Preferred Hotel Group;
- The possibility to rent a room in our personnel hotel.