We are looking to strengthen our enthusiastic and motivated teams in our restaurants, bars/ lounges, Brasserie, on the beach and our terraces with new servers!
What will you be doing?
Within this role, you are responsible for serving our guests. You approach the guests, take their orders and serve them. Furthermore, you manage payments and are responsible for keeping the tables and guest-spaces clean. You work with an extensive assortment of drinks and dishes and show interest to these. You have contact with the guests and are happy to go that extra mile to be at service.
How will you use your abilities?
- Welcoming guests and assisting them in multiple languages;
- Serving-activities: taking and serving orders;
- Taking and processing reservations and giving the right information to the guest;
- Cash-register responsibilities such as: making bills and handling payments;
- Selling products to guests;
- Going an extra mile for a guests and being attentive;
- Assisting, building up and serving during parties and receptions;
- Tidying and cleaning up;
- Build up and break down of terraces;
- Flexible and enjoys a challenge;
- Working at a hotel, restaurant or bar gives you energy!
What are your working hours?
Your work will be scheduled in day, afternoon or evening shifts. Your supervisor is responsible for planning your schedule.
Who are you?
You have most or all of the following characteristics:
- You are hospitable and well-mannered;
- You have some experience and would like to learn even more;
- You communicate easily with guests and colleagues;
- You feel at home in a service-oriented environment;
- You are willing to work evenings and weekend shifts and you do not have a 9-5 mentality;
- You are motivated and not afraid for a challenge;
- You are detail-oriented;
- You are fluent in the Dutch, English and preferably German language.
What can we offer you?
- A flexible contract; an ideal opportunity to combine work with school or private life;
- A unique experience on the beach in a dynamic work environment;
- A salary based on the hospitality CAO starting at a level 3 pay grade, based on your function and experience;
- Built up vacation days and an 8% bonus for holidays;
- Collective health insurance;
- Compensation for travel costs (depending on commute)
- Discounts on hotel stays and restaurant visits;
- A Preferred Career Network within the Preferred Hotel Group;
- A respected employer on your resume!