In our enthusiastic but above all professional team, we are looking for a full-time Teamleader with a hands-on mentality on short notice.
Main tasks and responsibilites:
As a Teamleader Housekeeping, you have an important role in the experience of the hotel guests. You fall under the leadership of the department head. You are a jack-of-all-trades:
- You are responsible for (part of) the hotel and manage a team of 10-15 employees.
- Supervising Housekeepers in their daily work.
- If there are any challenges in staffing, you pick them up immediately in consultation with your supervisor.
- You are responsible at the location and the management of the access keys.
- You are the first point of contact for the team and ensure that everything is arranged down to the last detail.
- In addition to your managerial duties, you will also help with cleaning.
What do we look for in a Housekeeping Teamleader?
- You are representative, hospitable and service-oriented.
- You do not have a 9-5 mentality.
- You know how to plan and organize your own work and that of others.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- Motivating, stimulating and controlling are competences that suit you.
- Service and quality are self-evident concepts for you.
- You are pro-active and have an eye for detail.
- You are flexible and willing to work evenings and weekends.
- You have minimum 2 years of experience in a leading position.
- You know the English language and speaking a little Dutch is an advantage.
What are your working hours?
The work is carried out in alternating shifts of day, afternoon and evening. The planning is coordinated with your supervising colleagues. Mutual flexibility makes this easy.
What do we offer you?
- A permanent or part-time employment contract.
- A good salary in line with education and experience.
- 25 holiday days and compensation for working during the public holidays.
- Various career opportunities in line with your ambitions.
- 8% holiday allowance.
- Contribution to travel expenses (depending on distance between home and work).
- Discount on room nights and in the restaurants of Huis ter Duin.
- A Preferred Career Network, potential for advancement within the Preferred Hotel Group.
- A unique employer on your resume.