Each working day at Grand Hotel Huis ter Duin is different. From drinks for 8 people to a gala for 250 people, nothing is too crazy in this beautiful hotel. Together with your colleagues, you will make sure that everything is perfectly organised. In a coaching and motivating way, you directly lead your team. Of course, you will be partly involved operationally, but you will also be responsible for personnel planning, making reports and monitoring stock levels. You are busy improving the operational processes on a daily basis.
Curious about all the possibilities of the position of Supervisor Events? Then keep on reading!
What will you be doing?
- Giving our guests a fantastic experience;
- Receiving and accommodating guests;
- Supervising, managing and coaching employees;
- Supervising hygiene and HACCP;
- Assisting in the execution of an event;
- Stock management;
- Making reports and justifying turnovers;
- Cash register and accounting;
- Start-up and closing of the banqueting department;
- Thinking along for new ideas improvements/adjustments.
What are we looking for?
- Working experience in a similar position or at a similar organization;
- Love & passion for a hospitality industry trade;
- MBO working and thinking level;
- Positive attitude;
- Initiative, guest-orientated and representative attitude;
- Good communication skills;
- Flexible attitude and immune to stress;
- You start each day with a healthy dose of enthusiasm to make it a great day!
What can we offer you?
- A permanent or part-time employment contract;
- Salary: €2.100,00 – €2.400,00 per month;
- 25 holiday days and compensation for working during the public holidays;
- Various career opportunities in line with your ambitions;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Contribution to travel expenses (depending on distance between home and work);
- Discount on room nights and in the restaurants of Huis ter Duin;
- A Preferred Career Network, potential for advancement within the Preferred Hotel Group;
- A unique employer on your resume.